Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radhatailor

Homepage doesn't work, only a list of headlines

radhatailor    0
radhatailor

Hi, 

My site's homepage doesn't work. I tried on Chrome and IE on Windows, Android Chrome and Samsung stock internet. 

Instead of seeing the site's homepage, I see the site map and unformated text. It follows with "see full site", which should only be for mobile, but this isn't even the mobile layout.

My home page is static. It should just be a header, menu, 7 photos on the slider, 3 boxes and a small footer.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

www.bramptonspeakeasy.org

Simon    247
Simon

All i see is a cached page from a 3rd party cache plugin.

• Similar Content

• Emili
      By Emili+
      HI, I have problems in page Editor to fully use platform 5.
      When I choose a Wordpress content section everything is fine : my post can be clicked.
      MY PROBLEM : When I choose a Platfom 5 section (like Magazine or MagX or Pins ou Loops...) and I click on my posts : nothing happens, it reboots on the home page.
      Can anybody help me please?
    • Louis
      By Louis
      The title says it all. I checked out the forum and the last post about this issue was back in 2012 and they suggested adding in the <ul> and <li> to the post's html. That's already there and so I'm sort of stuck. 

And I actually had another question so I'll just post it here. 

Is there any way to increase the height of the excerpts and be able to put a picture underneath the Title so that it shows up in the excerpt? 

and is there a way to delete the revisions of posts? I don't want to take up unnecessary space.

Thank you,

Louis

incase you need my website it is www.gutjourney.com 
    • kellid
      By kellid
      Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm asking the right people but I thought I'd start here.   Up until a few days ago, I was using Firebug lite for Chrome with no problems. Now, it won't show on the homepage.  I've tried uninstalling and and it worked for a few minutes last night but again, not working.  It works on the dashboard pages and a few internal pages but not the homepage which is where I'm needing it the most.  

There was something about it not working on "local sites" but once I publish all information, shouldn't it be global?  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!  

solarconnect.us

Thanks,

Kelli D
    • allanlove
      By allanlove+
      Hi

In keeping with the latest Google guidelines, I would like to amend my sites so that I only have a 'credit' link in the footer of my homepage. I have tried using the following code in a text box and also in a PL Next Box and neither give me what I want:

<?php if ( is_home() ) : ?>  <br /><a href="http://www.linktomysite.com">LinkText</a> <?php endif // is_home() ?>   If I use this code, the link shows on all of my site's pages. I only want it to show on my homepage.   Can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?   Thanks   Allan 
    • photomom86
      By photomom86+
      This is driving me CRAZY. I want thumbnails showing on the left on my homepage ONLY.

I want ZERO thumbnails showing on the individual post page.

I have tried and tried to get this to work and it will not. PLEASE HELP ME.

I followed this tutorial here: http://www.pagelinestheme.com/controlling-post-thumbnails/

I've also attached a screen shot of my "current" settings though it's not doing what I think it should mean.