Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

petere21

How can i change templates in posts?

petere21

I want to set 2 different templates for posts (standard, standard + gallery) or I need to turn off gallery sections in some post. How could I do it?

If i do any changes in template they will set all post

Did I do something wrong? Or?

thx

There was a possibility to turn off any section in post setup in old Pagelines platform. Here any.  

Aires

Hi,

I ran into this same issue and to work  around that I had to use custom post types. The post type you create can be different from the default post type. MY only issue with this type of setup is that the new post type will not be part of the default blog I had to drag  another post loop section and choose the custom post type I wanted it to pull from.

Hope this helps 

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

petere21

There was a possibility to turn off any section in post setup in old Pagelines platform. Here any. From this point is dms step back :-(

Erwan

Hi petere21,

As far as I'm aware, it remains impossible to have a different template for a given post (the only local changes you can apply are those of the content/postloops section), or several posts.

Issue raised long time ago, I'd love to have updates too ;):

Danny

Its not currently possible to have different layouts on a per post basis. As Erwan has mentioned the issue has been reported.

Please search our forums, before posting!

petere21

no different layouts. OK. But we are not able to turn sections off, which was able before /PP/ without any problems :-( Do you believe it will be possible tu turn off sections in new version? With this limitation It is better for me to go back to old pageliness platform. It didn't look so fine, had less effects, but other way - it worked.