Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toby

Styling or theming Jigoshop with DMS

Toby    2
Toby

Hi, I am wondering if the Jigoshop for Pagelines plugin is meant to work with DMS?
I have installed and activated the plugin, but does't seem to work, it have made my product page (store) crash.

If this plugin will not work with DMS, then how would be the best way to style the store to suit DMS?

Thanks

• Like 1

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

As far as I am aware, there should be no need to use the PageLines compatibility plugin with DMS, you should just be able to use it JigoShop out of the box.

In order to style JigoShop to your liking, you will need to overwrite the default CSS with your own styling.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Toby    2
Toby

Ok thanks Danny. I got it working, no need for the plugin.
I have some questions about Jigoshop but i'll post on their forums.

Cheers

Danny    1,327
Danny

Great, thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved, we appreciate it.

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      I am using Jigoshop on a website that also uses PL5 and am running into an issue where the store pages do not allow me to use the PL5 editor. Is anyone else having this problem or know if a solution? 
      When I open the Chrome console I see the following error:
      site.js?ver=b199df:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: PLData is not defined
          at Object.setMasterModel (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at Object.init (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

The problem can be seen here: http://fingerlakesdistilling.com/shop/ where the sidebar, footer, and header do not show up. Any thoughts?
      Thanks so much!
    • dougalperman
      By dougalperman+
      Hi there,
      I'm a big fan of Pagelines, and have been for years.
      I'm trying to control the size of video embeds and having some difficulty. I see that I can just paste the Vimeo video URL into the post and an embed widget will automatically appear, which is great. But the embed box created is much taller that the video (689 x 1000 pixels) so the content sits in the middle of a tall black box, which looks awkward.
      I tried using the full iFrame embed code from Vimeo, which solved the disproportionate embed frame size (or aspect ratio) issue, but despite specifying the dimensions I want (690 x 388), the videos displayed on the post are sized at 300 x 150 pixels.
      I can't work out how to change either.
      I'm using the latest version of Pagelines Framework (Pro) with the Agency them.
      Any help or advice very much appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Dougal
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      What is actually framework?
      - is ist that, what we used some years ago?
      - dös it replace DMS2?
      Usage
      - can I use framework beside of DMS2?
      - how do they relate?
    • almanada
      By almanada+
      2 year DMS Framework Dev Member here:
      Nothing is saving on our websites, our Key is no longer registering, emails have gone unanswered.  The DMS theme seems to be overall malfunctioning.   I just want it to work like it worked last week again please. Also, based on our your website is looking, it's also falling apart. Please Advise ASAP!  Our clients have a much shorter temper with us, because we actually offer a way to contact us.  We have reinstalled the latest theme over and over. 
    • richardjacruz
      By richardjacruz+
      I'm building a site at:
      http://dev.stevensoncraneservice.com/
      and I followed the instructions on building a "branding" area in the header:
      http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/creating-a-branding-area
      But, if you see the image I've attached, you'll see that there's a lot of space between the nav and the slider. Is this something I need to control with CSS in the Custom code section, or is there something else I can do that's part of the header section?

Actually, what would also be nice is if I could put a divider line there... like an orange or a light gray.
      Thanks.