Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

viewgoo

Scroll Header Pro & Pro Nav

viewgoo    0
viewgoo

Is there any instructions or tutorials on how to use these products? I just bought them thinking they would be easy to use as there was a very limited amount of instructions and no screen shots of the interface - I know, I'm an idiot - but it was not and now I have two products I would like to use but don't know how to use and don't have any instructions on how to use or the time to fumble my way through it learning by my mistakes.

Can anyone help?

viewgoo    0
viewgoo

Thanks, I think I got it figured out.

bestrag    22
bestrag

Hi, viewgo.

It quite easy. 

If you want to have menu fixed to the top at all times, use Scroll Nav Fixed section.

In Section Options:

• Choose "top center blueprint" template.
  • In layout, select Title (other two set to none).
  • Optionally choose font.

In Settings -> Scroll Nav

Choose your colors

In css, set height of a single "li", like this:

section.section-scroll-nav-fixed .snav-top-center-blueprint li {height: 75px}

Docs, tutorials and video are coming real soon.

• Like 1

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

viewgoo    0
viewgoo

THANKS! The only other thing I need that is essential before the new tutorials are released is to be able to vertically centralize the text buttons on the bar as at the moment they are floating to the top of the bar.

bestrag    22
bestrag

There are many ways to accomplish vertical alignment. I suggest to search on google for it.

these are some of the ways:

1. set line-height of an element to be equal to element height. for example, if "li" element has height 73px, do the following

section.section-scroll-nav-fixed .snav-top-center-blueprint .snav-title{line-height: 73px } // or e.g. 4em. Try it yourself

2. set padding-top

section.section-scroll-nav-fixed .snav-top-center-blueprint .snav-title{padding-top: 30px } // 30px is an example

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

marezj    0
marezj

I keep getting a a failed plugin install  Anyone run into this?

marezj    0
marezj

There are two zip files available. One indicated "section-scroll-header-pro" when unzipped. 

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin install failed.

bestrag    22
bestrag
One zip is for Pagelines Framework (the one you used) and the other for DMS (wraped in a plugin).

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

adamcalli01    0
adamcalli01

The links to the setup/docs pages result in a blank white page...any help?

bestrag    22
bestrag

We are releasing brand new bestrag.net with new docs in a few days. If Any help needed before release, please send me a private message.

regards,

bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

• Similar Content

• quintinm
      By quintinm
      Hi.

I have recently put together my first single page site and have used the fixed menu area at the top in conjunction with Ubermenu using the ID's to scroll down to the specific areas on the page (#pl_areaucbem0y, etc)
      The navigation works as i want it to except when i link out to read blog posts.

The problem is that in order to get back to the single page site, i need to reference the page url AND the # (http://www.confettis...#pl_areaujnmv41)

What this does is highlight that particular navigation item right from the start on the single page.
      And without that full URL, i cannot get back to the single page.

Does scroll header pro have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance, hope you have an amazing day!

• liam
      By liam
      Remember to include as much information about your technical issue as possible for example:
      Website URL: urworkshop.com
      Framework Version: DMS2 / pagelines .1.1
      WordPress Version: 3.9.1
      Plugins in Use:
      Server/Host:
      Screenshots:
      Details:
      hi support, 
      I have a problem with 'scroll-nav' (I bought 'scroll-nav'), I'm trying to understand the instructions that are there, but to no avail.  through manual 'scroll-nav' is should I buy 'headers scroll pro' for making easy site that I want to make, sample pages that I want to develop 'www.drinkkoa.com. hopefully you can help me. for you info i'm not webmaster. thanks
    • balfred1345
      By balfred1345
      Hi, 
      Can you please tell me if Scroll Header Pro is currently available, or if you've discontinued it.
      I can't find a live site to demo/buy.

Thanks,
      Bruce
    • mattesar
      By mattesar
      Hi, I'm using SHP with DMS2. It works fine until I inserted some stuff with "" in the title (header?) field (the one that will be displayed in ScrollSpy) Can you tell me where the data of the title field is stored in the database so I can delete it? Thanks.
    • mike5
      By mike5
      Dear Bestrag,

I like the Scroll Nav product. However im in the situation that I only want an anchor point to a section and once there I dont want the menu on top of the screen would that be possible?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mike