Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gstrahle

Mobile Nav Bar Social Media

gstrahle

Hi,

I am having trouble removing the social media links through css with on my mobile nav bar menu..  I have tried "display: none;" for the div id = "social menu" but having no luck..  Please help me figure out how to remove these links shown in the attachment..  Thanks

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to your site please and also where are you adding the CSS ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

greenfly

Hello @ghstrahle 

Can you let us know the exact code you are using please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

gstrahle

I have been trying to use "display none" but I loose all my links because the only class that takes away the icons at the bottom is the

body .pl-mobile-menu a {
    color: inherit;
}

and when I add display none here it takes away all the links.. just try gin to remove the horizontally aligned social icons at the bottom if the mobile menu

James B

Hi there, try the following

body .social-menu {
    visibility: hidden;
}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

gstrahle

this worked! thanks, I have one more question on centering the icons within my navbar on a desktop view and to edit the width in which my mobile menu is triggered??

Thanks!

gstrahle

I am also wondering if there is a way to open the items within the menu of my navbar in a new tab..

gstrahle

Please take a look at the homepage 

http://3keymedia.com

I want to make sure that the nag bar always remains in a single row/column and when the icons start stacking on top of each other to trigger the mobile menu even if the user is on desktop..

Thanks