This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do i import more fonts

2 posts in this topic

I need to import a font in .ttf - to page line how to?

/ Mathilda

Hello @mathildam 

If the font you require is not available in the Google Fonts service then y ou can either use the method of Cufon Font replacement for a particular font or use the Typekit service  . 

you can then set this up by going to PageLines > Site Options > Typography and fill out the required fields

Google Fonts are all available within the Framework 

• Similar Content

• Staging a Siet
      By JudithKlinger+
      I'm currently staging a site:
      I couldn't get the fonts to 'take' on the Site Settings > Typography page and then found this message in the Google developer view: Font from origin '' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin '' is therefore not allowed access.
      How & where do I fix this? 
      Thank you! 
    • Fontastic Icon Fonts and DMS
      By JawDesigns+
      I have an icon font that I have purchased from Fontastic and I was wondering if I can install this in DMS? I am able to generate the icon font in Fontastic and can set character mapping. Each icon has it's own class (e.g. icon-edit-comment).
      Is there a tutorial that I can follow on how to do this? I tried the approach in adding a [CHILD THEME] folder with a fonts folder inside but I was unable to get anything to work.
      Any help / advice would be great.
    • URGENT; Fonts and icons disappear when the site goes into production
      By toddlo
      I use WPEngine as my hosting provider. When I work with the site in their staging area, it looks like this:
      When I promote the site to production, I lose icons in the search in the navbar and in the footer:
      I am choosing to move all tables, etc. Why is this problem occurring? I have a site that needs to go live!
    • minimizing impact of fonts, fontawesome, google fonts
      By dbrowne02
      Hi, I've noticed that some of the biggest culprits slowing down my website, at least according to 's waterfall, are font issues related to Open Sans and Lato, and fontawesome in DMS. I am curious if you all have any ideas of how to lessen the footprint of the font issues. I am wondering if there are settings that should be enabled (or disabled), plugins or other pagelines products that help with this issue, etc. Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have. Background follows--
      I have chosen Open Sans and Lato as primary and secondary text. I also notice font issues when looking at google page speed insights. For example, google pagespeed insights asks me to optimize CSS delivery of the following
      Also, 's waterfall usually shows that this takes some time to load--
      Any ideas of what to do to lessen footprint?
    • Need Help Identifying the CSS Element for Adjusting Mobile Menu Font Size, Attributes
      By Claude203
      I would like to make the text in the mobile menu larger so that it is more readable, but in using Firebug and Google Developer Tools, so far I have not been able to identify the CSS element for adjusting the mobile menu font size and font attributes.
      I've tried .mobile-menu as well as .mm-holder but those do not seem to work.
        Could someone please point that out, or better yet is there a master document or guide that lists all of the DMS2/WHP6 elements and what they govern? Many of my questions posted here have to do with ID'ing elements that are hard to find even with those tools.
      Thank you!