Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AliceNicholls

Blog showing incorrectly on iPhone

AliceNicholls+    0
AliceNicholls

Hi there.  I hope you can help me.  I have a wordpress site that when searched and chosen on an iphone shows up incorrectly as the homepage being a blank wordpress site with a comment box and old school menu (as in attachment).  On laptop or iPad however it shows as the correct homepage.  Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Thanks in advance for your help.

the website is www.alicenicholls.com

Alice.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Most likely a plugin, as your navigation doesn't look anything like that when viewing your site on a desktop browser. I recommend you disable all plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

AliceNicholls+    0
AliceNicholls

Danny you are right.  I am not sure which one though.  It was potentially an upgrade issue as I did this also.  Sorry as I should have checked this prior.  Thanks for your very speedy help! Much appreciated.  

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem, happy to help!

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• jdubdigi
      By jdubdigi+
      Onepage plugin is not working on an iphone. The page does not scroll properly and sections are partially missing, any ideas what the problem could be?
    • ivaemer
      By ivaemer+
      I've got the problem with Onepage plugin ..
      First two sections - Intro and Gallery Module are not showing on iPhone and iPad...help asap please

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • Simon
      By Simon
      WordPress 4.7.1 was released on 11th January.
      It introduced a new bug that stops certain filetypes from being uploaded.
      This bug unfortunately stops users from uploading SVGs with the Platform 5 builder.
      In the meantime if you need to upload an SVG or have any other image upload issues then please try this plugin that bypasses the mime checks that were introduced.
      https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-real-mime-check/

Link to trac ticket: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39550
      EDIT: 4.7.2 has been released without the fix. Fix is now slated for 4.7.3
    • BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey Everyone,

Ever since the latest wordpress update, woocommerce will not display the product images. When you click where they should be they pop up in a light box, but otherwise are not visible. The errors appear to be theme related. Is there an update or fix for this?

http://legalizedshop.com/product/legalized-t-shirt/
      @James B @batman