Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bfrye26

Text Box Section have large padding at top when logged in

bfrye26

It seems there is an issue with text box sections on my site. the boxes have a large gap at the top of them when logged in although this seems to be normal when not logged in. this does cause issue when using the editing area since nothing fits as it should for the user. Any help would be amazing

www.cgmagonline.com

wranne

Same issue. Though it happens even when I'm logged out. I appears to be leaving in space for a empty title. 

bfrye26
Now is this new with the update and is there any way to disable this aspect? Would be better to edit the site and see it as people who visit

batman

Hi there

You can use "classy", it is a free sections form Nick Haskins and this works fine to me

Here is the link

http://pagelinesdevc...ssy-my-friends/

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Aires
Thanks batman I was having the same issue I will give this a try.

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Danny

This issue has already been reported and it isn't related to padding, the issue is there is a <strong> and <br> tags added to the source when you're logged in.

Please search our forums, before posting!

bfrye26

Danny is there a way to disable this aspect to ensure it does not look like that? Or is there a patch coming in?

Danny

Well the issue isn't effecting your live site, its only visible when you're logged in. Not sure what you mean by disabling the aspect, the issue is caused by the textbox added some HTML which is causing the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!