This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Primary sidebar full of unwanted widgets

2 posts in this topic

My primary sidebar is full of widgets, when I go to the widget menu in wordpress I don't see any widgets in the universal sidebar.

What do you suggest me to do? 

Thank in advance!

Add some widgets and the default widgets will go away 

• Similar Content

• Widgets
      By hibbsy78+
      I have an issue with the widgets on my blog post page. The Facebook widget is being shifted up and next to the Mumii widget above...? How can I force it to remain underneath?

• Sidebar disapeared
      By joeypatches
      I added a post to my blog last night and as soon as I published the content, my "primary sidebar" fell to the bottom of the home page. When I go into other areas of the site, like "contact" or "about", the side bar comes back to where it belongs. So far I tried going to Appearance->Customize and then deleting and reducing assets in the "Widgets: Primary Sidebar" but nothing changed/worked.
      I consider myself slightly savvy but I don't quite understand many terms and lingo with html and CSS - so I would appreciate the most laments terms possible when describing a solution.
      My site is:
      Thank you!
    • MoreFoot Right Is Showing In Middle Column
      By waynehat
      I am working on may client's website, who is the manager of he site for his client. My client has hired me to fix the footer area of the website. As you can see here:, the MoreFoot Right Widget is Showing in the middle column.
      I would have downloaded the theme and done some digging into the files to see if there is a div tag out of place and so on. However, my client does not have the ftp login info for the website (as he is the marketing strategist. [Yes I know.... it's weird]).
      However, if you can point me into the right direction on where I need to start looking in order to fix the problem.
      Also, I do not know if my client's client has paid for premium support. So I hope that this question can be answered for me in all regards.
      Thank you
      Wayne Hatter
    • Tag Cloud in Page Header
      By mbcowan
      Is it possible to put a tag cloud into a Page Header and, if so, how?
    • Aligement of Primary Sidebar
      By artos90+
      I am trying to start from scratch and create a page template. i have inserted the navbar and header with a text area and the primary sidebar on the right hand side of the page. 
      My page is 1200 pixels wide and I want to have the text column to be 900 pixels and the sidebar column 300 pixels
      I have tried adding a two column and three column into the section and adjusting the sizes of the text area and the sidebar.
      When I get the text area width above 6/12 and the sidebar 3/12 the sidebar jumps to the bottom of the section with the text area above it. 
      Any Ideas? What am I missing here? Appreciate any help!