Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yesheman

Trouble with css background and youtubeclip

yesheman

Hello! 

I have a problem since the last update (v. 1.1.1). This is the website http://woodeye.se.preview.binero.se . I have added a CSS-string to a textbox to have a computer background placed in the textbox and then a youtube video placed on top of the computer screen background.

It do look good when you visit the website as a visitor. But when you are in wordpress and editing and such it doesn't show correctly. Before I updated to v 1.1.1 it looked good both when you just visit the website and when you where logged in. This is what it looks like now when you are logged in. [attachment=1771:Skärmavbild 2013-11-18 kl. 11.00.41.png]

I have tried to add the textbox to another place but it's the same problem. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Thanks in advanced!

Danny

Hi,

The latest version of DMS is 1.1.3, I recommend you update to the latest version and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

yesheman

Hi again!

That's weird... I made the update last friday (nov 15) to 1.1.1 apparently. And I don't have any available updates for pagelines DMS in wordpress. Can I find the update somewhere else besides in WP?

yesheman

Nevermind! I was looking at the wrong place....Looking at the pluginpage instead of themepage. It's 1.1.3 I'm working with. So the problem is still current. Any ideas?

Danny

Can you send me your login details please so I can see the issue first hand.

danny at pagelines dot com

When you email, please also provide a link to this topic, otherwise I won't know what your issue will be as I will likely forget.

Danny

OK, this issue as I expected is related to a bug I have reported. If you were to replace the TextBox with the MediaBox, this will resolve the problem. However, it has no effect on your site or what users will see, as this is only visible to the admin.

What is happening is when you are in edit mode, there is a <strong> tag and a <br /> tag added to the TextBox which causes that white space.

This has been reported and also, there is no need to worry, as users without admin rights will not be able to see it.

Danny

No problem.