Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imagineutopia

having trouble getting scroll nav to display

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia

hi.

I picked up a copy of scroll nav and am having trouble getting it to display.

I can't get it to do anything except it does show the back to top stuff if I turn that on.

I have added .scroll-header to my sections, and some dummy text in the options. is that the key is getting classes set in each section? I feel like there's more to it and I'm missing it.

nothing is showing in my preview or my real site. it is in the top header currently on my live site.

http://www.lexingtonsewage.com/

thanks,

bestrag    22
bestrag

Hello, imagineutopia.

It appears that you have two Scroll Navs on your page: in header and after Highlight.

cloning of Snav is not supported because both would show the same menu items (which are generated automatically).

Try removing one of them  and then set SNav options (add title, subtitle and icon for three items - you added scroll-header class to iCallOut, Better-Iboxes and ProPrices).

publish and refresh, and you should see three menu items on your page.

if you use Scroll Header Pro to create page headings, just place this section between other sections. SNav will instantly create menu item for each. 

Also, if you don't want to show Scroll nav on every page, I advice to move SNav from header to the top of template area.

if anything else needed, please ask

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia

hi.

I have taken out that other one and added titles in my scroll nav options but still nothing is showing for me.

what should I do next? do you want to login and see if there's something going on?

bestrag    22
bestrag

Hi.

at first, I was confused, because everything is in order. But when I looked again, I noticed that you added ".scroll-header" to styling classes of your sections. Only class name should be added there. Remove the "." and everything should work.

regards,

Bestrag

• Like 1

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia

awesome. 

that fixed me.

thanks,

• Similar Content

• balfred1345
      By balfred1345
      Hi,
      I'd like to make Scroll Nav look better on various screen sizes. Right now it breaks unevenly, and leaves a chunk of background where the tabs used to be. Looks unprofessional. To know what I mean, please see the screenshot:  http://screencast.com/t/bxUYtpr1jE4
      I've attempted to target Scroll Nav w/ CSS in Custom Styling Classes. The class I put in to this box, subnav-res, doesn't show up when I check w/ Firebug.
      Can you tell me how to correctly target Scroll Nav w/ CSS so I can clean it up with some media queries?
      Thanks very much,
      Bruce
    • janpeeters
      By janpeeters+
      I'm using the Scroll Nav extension on lovo.nu. It works mostly great but in Safari 9.0.1 it jumps too high when it sticks. Firefox and Chrome latest versions work just fine in the current setup.
      So I'm wondering if the developer of the plugin is around to give me a clue as to how to fix this? I've thought of using the CSS Classes of the Pagelines Pro plugin but couldn't find a way to get it working.
      Thanks for any suggestions.
      Jan
      Chrome:

Safari:

• jeremykirke
      By jeremykirke+
      Hi @bestrag
      I just installed Scroll Nav on a site at: http://apt.jckwebdesign.co.uk/alterra-and-pravada-1/ and I can't figure out how to remove the word "Title" from the top of the nav.
      It's probably something really obvious but it's driving me crazy. 

Great plugin by the way....

Jeremy

• FrauAnna
      By FrauAnna+
      Hello,

I need some help with scoll nav used in the boxed layout.
      Please find attachend two screenshots.

If I use "center" or "center fixed" I have the problem that it is always full width and not content/boxed width.
      Additionally the page content is covered. It should be top aligned an just content width.

And if I use the "left fixed" version the buttons again cover my content.
      Is there a way to make them small.

Thanks for helping in advance!

[attachment=2388:Bildschirmfoto-2014-08-26-um-12.01.05.png][attachment=2389:Bildschirmfoto-2014-08-26-um-12.30.10.png]
    • Jarrod H
      By Jarrod H
      So the menu is working great from top to bottom.  But having issues going from bottom to top via menu.

This is the site im working on.  http://westrockwakepark.com/

For example.....

Choosing Pricing scrolls down like a champ.  But then choose About and it comes to the bottom of the title section.  Is there a setting im missing to adjust that?

Thanks,
      Jarrod