Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goviral

Is there an event Booking Calendar with Paypal plugin that works with DMS?

goviral

Does anyone have an event booking calendar that works with DMS?

I bought Appointment Booking Calendar Pro (for $52.95) but can't get support from its developer and it doesn't seem to work with DMS.

Then I bought Event Booking Pro from Code Canyon but it just kept the DMS editor spinning round and wouldn't allow the site to be shown.

I have added a Paypal button for now but would prefer a nice calendar plugin with Paypal integration that won't allow more bookings once the max number is reached.

I have simple needs. 1 time slot for a class of max 12 people, for 5 different dates. Only 2 prices, deposit and full price.

Any suggestions would be fantastic.

Thanks

nfp1900

You can try events calendar pro with the woo commerce ticket add-on by tri.be , I've used it on some DMS sites. 

Only restriction is that you can't add the attendee names to the tickets, they are generic. A more powerful system is Event Espresso, I've set this up as well with DMS without any issues (it's a tad complex though with a lot of options)

goviral

Thanks for your replies. I'll give Event Espresso a go. I know I tried the Woocommerce one and it wasn't quite what I needed. 

I'll also check out Events as I know beardedavenger is into DMS :)

Cheers

goviral

Thanks for this. I really appreciate the help.