Sign in to follow this  
jay2flymsncom

Not able to edit a comment page

jay2flymsncom

Hello support, I had published a web site and all worked well! Thanks to StationPro 2. Recently I found that I could not edit a comment page on this site, even tough the page appears as part of the web site. My problem is when I go into my admin to add and or change this page. Nothing appears in my edit page mode. Yet when I view the page it looks normal. Like I said the page had been working properly for months, now I am unable to edit. Any and all help welcomed!!! Currently using StationPro 2 WP 3.0.1 / PHP5 web site for reference www.jelloparty.com Regards, Jay

bryan-hadaway

Did anything change when this happened? What I mean is were you originally able to edit pages and then added a plugin or code and then thereafter couldn't edit pages anymore? You are using an out-dated theme, perhaps you updated WordPress and then problems began? The very newest version of your theme is 3.2.4 which is more compatible with the WordPress 3. Thanks, Bryan

jay2flymsncom

Hello Bryan, Thank you for your efforts. I have up dated the Word Press and some plug ins as they have been available. I will pursue the up date of PageL:ines as well. Then report back any and all progress! Regards, Jay