Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goviral

Pricing Tables reverted to template whenever I log out.

goviral    4
goviral

DMS:  Version 1.1.3

WP: 3.7.1

Debug enabled.

Issue:

Pricing tables on this page: http://test.gowebgomobile.com/services-and-prices/ were all setup. 

I then went to see a client and bang! The tables had again reverted to the original template. 

Have just realised that the tables are only displaying properly when I am logged in. When I am logged out, on any device (mobile, tablet, desktop) the pricing tables revert to your template.

How can I get the tables to work when logged out?

Happy to provide user access.

Thanks for any help.

DMS Debug Info

WordPress Version

WordPress Debug
Enabled

Multisite Enabled
No

Current Role
Administrator

Framework Path
/home/goviral/public_html/test/wp-content/themes/dms

Framework URI
http://test.gowebgomobile.com/wp-content/themes/dms

Framework Version

PHP Version

PHP memory

Mysql version
5.5.30-30.2

PHP type
Cgi-fcgi

PHP User
Goviral

OS
Linux

Licence OK
Tess@goviralnow.net

Installed Plugins
all-in-one-seo-pack/all_in_one_seo_pack.php
contact-form-7-honeypot/honeypot.php
contact-form-7/wp-contact-form-7.php
custom-post-type-ui/custom-post-type-ui.php
custom-sidebars/customsidebars.php
dms-plugin-pro/dms-plugin-pro.php
footer-extras-dms/footer-extras-dms.php
google-map-lightbox-popup/main.php
hms-testimonials/hms-testimonials.php
simple-contact-form-revisited-plugin/simple-contact-form-revisited-plugin.php

James B    436
James B

Hi there,

I'm tested the pricing tables locally but unable to replicate.

Have you got section caching turned on in the Pro tools plugin? Try turning off, clear all caches and try again.

Feel free to zip a login to hello@pagelines.com along with a link to the this thread so we can tie up, and we'll take a look. I can't see anything in the debug information which I would think would case the issue you're experiencing.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

goviral    4
goviral
Thanks so much for your reply. I have got caching sections on. I'll turn it off when I get home and if that isn't it, I'll shoot you an email with login details. But, I have a feeling you're right and it may have started after I turned it on. I'll let you know what happens.

goviral    4
goviral

Ok. I've disabled section cache but it's still doing the same thing.

I've attached screenshots of the issue when logged out (& one of the page when logged in). I will also create a user id and email that to you at the above email.

Thanks so much for your help. I can sign off on this when it gets done.

goviral    4
goviral

BTW, I've tried it with all plugins deactivated but it still won't display properly when I'm logged out.

Thanks

James B    436
James B

Hi Tess, have received your email, just replied. Let me know how you get on.

• Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

goviral    4
goviral

Wow! James B you are a star! I can't thank you enough for your help on this. It is now done and ready to go. You have made my day and week - awesome support. 

Cheers

• Similar Content

• goviral
      By goviral
      I created some pricing tables and initially put 11 plans to configure with 4 columns.

While I put in the info into the first 6 plans, the preview on the site showed only 3 columns. I decided to stay with those 6 plans and changed the "number of plans to configure" box to 6.

I also changed the "number of columns for each plan" to 3 again.

Now I have saved, refreshed and published with 6 plans and 3 columns and it will only display 6 plans in 4 columns x 2 rows.

Nothing I do seems to bring back the original 3 column setting. Any ideas how to fix this?

If I can't fix the columns I'll have to make another 2 plans to make it a balanced 2 rows of 4 columns but would prefer to keep 3 columns as it looked better.

test.gowebgomobile.com

Thanks