Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

outtareach

removing full text box height

outtareach    3
outtareach

I have a full width textbox that is on the top of my site but I cannot make it just fit the content and its bigger than it should be without padding or margin.  I'm just attempting to shrink the box size but any css I use isnt doing it.  Please if anyone can check that would be cool. 

http://radiosilentplay.com/redesign/

James B    436
James B

Hi there, check the code in the text box, there seems like there's a <br> at the top before the Iframe code

http://screencast.com/t/0eaw98yq

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• wyo22ski
      By wyo22ski+
      Hello,

I'm basically a designer and understand a little on how to change CSS, etc., so please excuse my ignorance...  I recently upgraded to the newest platform from the DMS and my old DMS theme no longer functions.  I'm trying to replace the image slider that my Horizon Photography Theme (Nick Haskins) had created.  The Impulse image slider seemed the closest to what I need, but there are problems.
      It seems the the Impulse section for sliding images defaults to the image width, no the height.  I can change the Impulse stage height and width, but this does nothing to the internal content.  For instance, if I change the height to 200 pixels, the image remains the full width and only shows a cropped section.  I would like the ability to change the Impulse height, and have the image height fit space. 
      I've put this custom CSS in, but again, this only controls the stage height of Impulse:
      .pl-sn-impulse .pl-impulse-cell .cell-wrap, .pl-impulse-container, .owl-stage-outer {
        width: 100%;
      }

Any suggestions welcome.  Thanks 
    • Samuel Costa - UDF
      By Samuel Costa - UDF+
      Hi. I made this site: www.arvoredacidadania.org.br. In the part Quem Somos and Serviços I used different configurations (1 container and 2 texts side by side; 2 containers: each one with text; or just two texts side by side).
      The problem is the height. I tried CSS, etc, but when i change the width, change the height also.
      Any ideas?
      This picture is the example how i need to do.
      I need both textboxs with the same height.
      Regards.

• balfred1345
      By balfred1345
      Hi,
      I've got a client on a DMS ver. 1.1.9.1 site. Using WP 4.5.2.
      The site is clean from malware. And I've replicated the below problem with all plugins off except for DMS Pro Tools
      Here's the page: http://choralartsensemble.org/support/sponsors/
      When a textbox or column with textbox on the page are deleted, upon save and refresh one or more textboxes in the header and footer loses its content. This is a repeatable occurrence. 
      Can you please tell me how to fix this so it does not happen again? 
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      I have a problem with the regular textbox in pl5, in this case, the text goes in that container, but it will hide som of the text, as if the container itself won't fit?
      Is this some kind of bug or have I done something stupid, never happend before with pl5 doh, can I do something smart about it?
      Version: Version 5.0.108
      Look here: www.gastronova.co56.se

• Kempston
      By Kempston+
      Good day
      How do I indent textbox content so that it's not flush against the side of the screen on mobile devices?
      When I view Kempston Truck Hire East London on my phone, the text is aligned against the side of the screen and doesn't look right.
      Many thanks
      Rob