Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

outtareach

text box link color will not change

outtareach

I've added a text box to a page with a specific class yet nothing I do changes the link color, even putting "!important" doesnt do it and I'm wondering why.  any help would be appreciated.

greenfly

can we have a link to your site so we can take a look etc 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

outtareach

I just made it an image to make it easier, thanks for getting back to me. 

greenfly

Ok - but we can take a look if you add it to another page and advise.. Your image won't be SEO friendly 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

outtareach

yeah I just had to think fast and will revisit soon, appreciate the help.

Danny

If you use the !important declaration and this doens't change your links CSS, then your CSS isn't correctly targeting the link.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      Hi ,
      I just noticed that the color picker has stopped showing up on my PL5 site ( please see attached image ) 
      Any idea what could be causing the problem?

Thanks 
      Greg

• greatthingsllc
      By greatthingsllc+
      In Platform 5, Using Framework Section for Content , I have set the hyperlink colors in the CUSTOMIZE section.   However, none of the pages are properly displaying the link colors.   Just defaulting to black, and underline on hover.   I did not see where this would be controlled at the page level or lower
      Site    doritbrauer.com
      Thanks
      Josh

• tkpagelines
      By tkpagelines+
      Hi there ,
      i would like to change the color of menu items on hover and the current menu item. Both should have the same color, but not the color given of the theme scheme.
      Any suggestions ? Maybe a css snippet ?

Thanks
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Wierd little problem with the "boxes"-section. Just updated to latest version of all..
      The outline-default-link puts itself behind another container.. or so.. so the top/bottom border won't show, also the left and right box won't show the border on the left side for the left box, and same for the right box, on the right side.
      The padding/margin is ofc on default-settings.. What can this be?