Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

outtareach

text box link color will not change

outtareach    3
outtareach

I've added a text box to a page with a specific class yet nothing I do changes the link color, even putting "!important" doesnt do it and I'm wondering why.  any help would be appreciated.

greenfly    230
greenfly

can we have a link to your site so we can take a look etc 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

outtareach    3
outtareach

I just made it an image to make it easier, thanks for getting back to me. 

greenfly    230
greenfly

Ok - but we can take a look if you add it to another page and advise.. Your image won't be SEO friendly 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

outtareach    3
outtareach

yeah I just had to think fast and will revisit soon, appreciate the help.

Danny    1,327
Danny

If you use the !important declaration and this doens't change your links CSS, then your CSS isn't correctly targeting the link.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• tkpagelines
      By tkpagelines+
      Hi there ,
      i would like to change the color of menu items on hover and the current menu item. Both should have the same color, but not the color given of the theme scheme.
      Any suggestions ? Maybe a css snippet ?

Thanks
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Wierd little problem with the "boxes"-section. Just updated to latest version of all..
      The outline-default-link puts itself behind another container.. or so.. so the top/bottom border won't show, also the left and right box won't show the border on the left side for the left box, and same for the right box, on the right side.
      The padding/margin is ofc on default-settings.. What can this be?

• mistrmint
      By mistrmint+
      Site : http://fireworxmedia.yourdemosite.co.za/
      I need to change the second menu items on hover to different colors.
      i.e factual needs to be blue on hover, fiction red on hover, etc. etc.
      then on the sub menu of factual, all need to hover blue with the main menu factual item staying as blue,
      and the sub menu of fiction needs to hover red with fiction item staying as red.
      etc. etc.

For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
    • cliffordprimer
      By cliffordprimer+
      Trying my best to link words in a section to another section on the same page that provides more detail. Is there any way to do this.
      Brand new to pagelines -- using Voyant theme.
    • ipitts
      By ipitts+
      Greetings! 
      We are using Pagelines >> DMS2 theme. We are using the DMS2 Media Box module on several pages throughout our site. The media box includes an image thumbnail with hyperlinked text (below the thumbnail - located in the embedded HTML text editor).  We would like for users to be able to click on the image in addition to the accompanying text. Is there a way to add a hyperlink on the image itself?
      Please see the attached screenshot. You'll see we have "Compatibility Matrix" thumbnail image & text within the "Text & Embedded HTML" section that provides an <a href="...."></a> to direct visitors to another page. 
      We tried to follow this post (http://slickmedia.co.uk/blog/glenns-blog/pagelines-dms-mediabox-add-link/), but it did not help us solve our challenge. 
      Thank you very much for your help,
      Marie Thiele
      Marketing Coordinator, Syn-Apps LLC
      480-355-6822
      mthiele@syn-apps.com
      media box.tiff