Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sruehle

Version 1.1.2 broke my site

sruehle

After upgrading from verion 0.94 to 1.1.2 my site was rendered inaccessible.

The error was/is:

Fatal error: Class 'PageLinesTemplate' not found in /imedia/users/RuehleS/htdocs/talentschmiede/wp-content/plugins/launchpage/launchpage.php on line 38

I managed to get the site back to working, by manipulating the databse and reverting back to the default template.

However, it would be great to know, how to fix the error and be able to use 1.1.2.

greenfly

Try disabling all your plugins before you update. 

Also o to Visual Editor > Settings > Advanced and enable debug - let us know you have done this 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

sruehle

So, i disabled all plugins one by one.

Seems that the Plugin "Launchpage"-Plugin Version 1.1.7 was the problem for the aforementioned error.

I enabled all plug ins step by step again, and two plug ins are providing errors:

MailChimp Version 1.3

Pagelines Customize Version 1.1.1 

The error is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function register_profile_admin_opts() in /imedia/users/RuehleS/htdocs/talentschmiede/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/pagelines-profiles/section.php on line 79

Without enabling these plugins, the preview runs fine.

You think i can try and turn on DMS in prod with these plug ins activated?

Simon

This two plugins are actually old sections from PageLines Framework. They are not designed to work with dms.