Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AliceNicholls

Can't activate my pro site

AliceNicholls

I have been trying to activate my pro site at www.alicenicholls.com and the button/icon 'activate' doesnt do anything.  

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Alice

Danny

Hi Alice,

Do you have the DMS Pro Tools plugin installed ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

topher808

I also cant activate my site... I have the DMS Pro Tools installed and activated...

I enter my credentials and key it sits and spins for a min then display site not activated

AliceNicholls

Yes I have the plugin pro installed.   I have deleted it, reinstalled it and still nothing.  The activate button doesn;t let me go to put my key in.  Which it has done in my last two installs on other domains.  Lost.  :(

Any ideas?

James B

Hi there, this can be down to jquery error. Try disabling all third party plugins other than the pro tools plugin, refresh the page and try to enter the details again and save. (Make sure you're on the latest version of DMS as well)

If that still doesn't work, please enable the debug checkbox in Global options>advanced and let us know once enabled and we'll check the debug information.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

AliceNicholls

This was it.  Thanks it is fixed now.  I really appreciate your help.

If you can tell me why my flipper photo's are so blurred even though they are high res thumbnails I will bow to you.  They look terrible and the only response I have gotten is... "not sure".

Alice.

James B

Hi, I can't see flipper on the site anywhere to check, but in the flipper options what do you have selected for the image size? If medium or small it will take that version and then stretch it to fit the layout you have. So will be all blurry, switch to large to get the best resolution.

Option - http://screencast.com/t/iJzBcvmzZD

Example with thumbnail image selected (blurry) - http://screencast.com/t/tg9swX4C

Example with Large image selected (clear) - http://screencast.com/t/jdcrrdEvc

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

AliceNicholls

Thanks it is on a different website of mine, I should have said.  www.thewholedaily.com.au  I do have them set to thumbnail.  I'll set to large.

Virtual BOW for you! 
Thanks.  

James B

You're welcome :-)

Have a good weekend

James B