• Similar Content

• King Creative Design
      By King Creative Design+
      WordPress 4.2.2
      DMS2 Version: 2.1.9.3
      Skeleton theme

Site URL - http://newsite.ocdla.com

1.) I'm working with the Page Title Section and it looks like it might do what I want it to do, but if so I can't figure out which settings to use.

2.) I have the Page Title section set up on the 'default page template', which i'm using for most pages on this site, as they all have the same layout.

3.) I need every page to have a different title (obviously, hence why I'm using the section) but I want them to be different from what the page title is in the actual WP page doc. I see that there is there is an override in the DMS editor for this section, however when I change it, it changes all pages globally. Is there a way to do this so every page can have it's own separate overridable title?

4.) Currently it appears how I want it to because I have done a workaround by naming the WP pages (from within the WP dash) what I need them to say. The beauty of this workaround was that the client would not have to open the DMS editor to make changes to these titles and could edit them right from the WP dash, however I have discovered that it will mess with the site search function as well as not being ideas for SEO.

5.) I'm open to using a different section to achieve this effect so If you have another solve or a different section that might work better, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

• rmaxsg
      By rmaxsg
      i remove all padding and margin. why still have white space?
      i set section and textbox. All padding top 0. why still have white space?