Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kulmetehan

Hiding Featured Image

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

Hi guys,

To show it in the flipper I've added a featured image to a specific post. But I don't want this image to be visible within the actual post.

I've found several potential solutions on fora like adding this to the custom css: 

<?php if ( !is_single() ) the_post_thumbnail(); ?>

Unfortunately none worked for me.

Do you guys know to remove the featured image from the actual post (but still visible in for example the flipper).

Thanks!

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

When viewing a single post, you can use the Hide Thumbnail option, you can set this by type or local on the left hand side.

Please search our forums, before posting!

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

Worked perfectly thanks!

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey there,

I am working on BentleyRolling.com. I used grams on MoonbodySoul.com and all the images are cropped to a square, whether they are square or 4:5 when posted on instagram, they still get cropped to a square. This looks way better than some being squares and some being 4:5. Did something change since I designed MoonBodySoul.com with Platform5? Can you help me crop all images to a square on BentleyRolling.com 

All the best,

Bentley
    • cstudio
      By cstudio
      How do I control the lightbox effect on the plugin "popthumbs"?  On mobile, it opens up much to small then when expanded it opens to large.  I would like to control the the lightbox to like 90% of the viewer window but I can't figure out how/where to control that.
      Site example

Thx
    • dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      We only want the images and title mouse-over, not link/click to the actual post the title is from.
      Any ideas anyone?
      Thanks
    • sophia@wearrose.com
      By sophia@wearrose.com+
      Hi im using the Journey template and they automatically use a line to separate the sections. I want to remove it. I guess its a border but I cant figure out how to get rid of it for the life of me. HELP?! 

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      I am using pl-section-journey and hiding most of the images. When running the page via google speed insights, it tells to optimize all the images that are in this plugins default. (e.g. https://queue-it.com/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-journey/images/drawer-5.jpg ) Like this one that is not visible on the website, but is a part of the plugin and comes up in google insights.
      I've deleted all the images in the plugin, but they still seem to come up. Ref. this page: queue-it.com/features