Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kulmetehan

Hiding Featured Image

kulmetehan

Hi guys,

To show it in the flipper I've added a featured image to a specific post. But I don't want this image to be visible within the actual post.

I've found several potential solutions on fora like adding this to the custom css: 

<?php if ( !is_single() ) the_post_thumbnail(); ?>

Unfortunately none worked for me.

Do you guys know to remove the featured image from the actual post (but still visible in for example the flipper).

Thanks!

Danny

Hi,

When viewing a single post, you can use the Hide Thumbnail option, you can set this by type or local on the left hand side.

Please search our forums, before posting!

kulmetehan

Worked perfectly thanks!

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• mtaus
      By mtaus+
      I have added a Lax section on the footer of this site: http://www.ics-law.org.php72-38.lan3-1.websitetestlink.com/ but the background image is not displaying. When I first add the image it appears in the background, but then after saving and reloading it is gone even though the thumbnail indicates it's still there. Screenshot attached.
      Any suggestions?

• mtaus
      By mtaus+
      I'm trying to add a Careers page to a site to display job openings. The plan is to create a Post using a subcategory 'Careers' and then display those on the page. All of the post sections in PL seem to include images and there's no obvious way to remove them or include an excerpt from the post. 
      Any suggestions?
    • stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      I am using the Powerloop plug-in on my DMS website and can sort my elements by Postdate, but I want to sort the pages in Alphabetic order.
      Actually the same question for sorting Flipper content in Alphabetic order instead of Ascending / Descending / Random options.
    • chamois_blanc
      By chamois_blanc+
      Hello,
      Shouldn't the image PL5 component be using the srcset/picture css directives to pick the correct size for an image? or it does already and I don't know how to use it? Thank you for any advice or enlightenment.