Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

welcome

Comments Section

welcome

Hi,

On my blog post page I added "Comments" from sections to the template section in the "Column & Post loop section" and get the following:

Admin Notice:

This template returned blank and visitors will not see it.  Refresh, settings or data changes may be needed for output.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks

Danny

Hi,

The Comments section will only work on a Page and your blog posts, it won't work on the Blog page, as you blog page can not contain comments.

What version are you using, as the Comments section isn't available for the Blog page.

Please search our forums, before posting!

welcome

Hi,

What I did was pull the "Comments" section onto the "Blog" page.  I don't see how to add them on my "Posts" page since I edit that on the dashboard and the Blog page via DMS editor.

How do you add comments? 

Thanks

Danny

If you want to add comments to your posts, go to your post and then drag and drop the Comments section to your post. However, the comments section should already be active on you single posts page by default.

You can not add Comments to a Blog page, a Category page or an archive page, where would the comments being coming from ?

welcome

Thank you for your help.  They are on the posts, but I thought they would also show up on the blog page. It makes sense to me now.

Danny

No problem, happy to help.