Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kulmetehan

Hiding dates in posts

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

Hi guys,

Here you can see a flipper I've set up:

http://cl.ly/image/2U333x3C2b0z

Now, I love this view. I just don't want it to show the dates. Is there a workaround or a option for me to remove this date?

If possible, I would even like the date to be removed from within post itself.

Please let me know if you guys know anything. Thanks.

• Like 1

Aires+    258
Aires

Yes add " "  to the meta area

• Like 2

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Aires thank you for the help with this 

• Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan
@Aires

Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna try it asap. Do you by any chance also know a way I can hide it within the actual post? That would really be great.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan
@Martin Davies

He deserves his Karma! Haha :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk
  • Like 1

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

Hi Aires,

Thanks for the tip, it worked as a charm in the flipper!

But as you can see in the post itself (content/postloop) it's still visible: http://cl.ly/image/222M0w250N0a

I selected everything cause it isn't visible. That's what my second question is:

Do you guys by any chance know how I can make the background transparent or at least the same as on the page? Or let the background stay but change the font color to for example black?

Thanks!

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

The   trick works in all post meta field i.e Content/PostLoop section and Flipper. If it isn't working for you in the PostLoop section, you may have not added it correctly such as a missing ; or &.

Also, you can change the text or the background color of any area using custom CSS. Inspect the area using Chromes Web dev tools, find the correct class, style in Chromes web dev tools so you know the code works then add this CSS to your Custom CSS/LESS.

Please search our forums, before posting!

kulmetehan    13
kulmetehan

Danny,

I randomly filled it in, in the "Configure Full Width Post Metabar " and it worked. Thanks! 

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• sophia@wearrose.com
      By sophia@wearrose.com+
      Hi im using the Journey template and they automatically use a line to separate the sections. I want to remove it. I guess its a border but I cant figure out how to get rid of it for the life of me. HELP?! 

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      Do you know how to hide a container background image only mobile?
      I've tried all the possible versions with .@media display hide [pl_uploads_url]/2016/10/image.png    but it would hide all container not just the image. 

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      How can I remove the "next post" links below each post page? 
      https://queue-it.com/cdn-blog/
      Before we had a related post section, but I can't find it among any functions, widgets etc. 

• Susan
      By Susan+
      Please tell me how to remove the date on hover from the Masonic section. The dummy for this page is here.
      An older post here showed the following for it (below) but it does not work (anymore?).
      #site .pl-center-cell .metabar { display: none; } Thank you.

• lutz
      By lutz
      Hi everybody,
      I use Pagelines for some years now, but for the first time I have to split up posts into several pages.
      Unfortunately, <!-- nextpage --> doesn't work.
      Can please someone help me, making that work?
      I don't have the time to change the theme and need the post split up because it would be way too long, espcially on mobile displays ...
      Thanks in anticipation!!!