Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

couturemotion

Scroll to Anchor (Justified Image Grid)

couturemotion

I'm guessing this problem is due to the plugin and not DMS but I am trying to solve this so I thought I would try all avenues.

I'm using a plugin, Easy Smooth Scroll Links, to smoothly scroll to anchors on my page via the menu.  However that plugin is not working for my image thumb gallery, which also links to different anchors on the same page.

http://couturemotionpictures.com/

I've been working with the maker of Justified Image Grid and he has suggested using some javascript to accomplish but so far I've not been successful.  I don't actually know javascript so I don't know if my code is bad or if there is some conflict prohibiting me from being successful.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd be very appreciatvie.

greenfly

Try disabling all your plugins except PageLines plugins and then see if the conflict is resolved. 

We can't really help with custom code and adding javascript could be problematic. The developer of the plugin shoul dbe able to help you if they suggested adding the code in the first place. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"