Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kulmetehan

Any tips on SEO?

kulmetehan

Hi guys,

So I did a pagerank check trough www.prchecker.info and fond out my website ranked like 1/10 which is very bad as you guys probably all know.

So what I was wondering is, how do DMS and SEO go together? How do Google bots react on DMS websites?

Do you guys maybe have some quick tips/tweaks on how I can improve my SEO?

Danny

Hi,

Well Firstly, you should install the plugin Wordpress SEO by Yoast, it has a built-in ranking checks and tips on how to improve your SEO. So I recommend you install that and read through his guide here - http://yoast.com/articles/wordpress-seo/

Please search our forums, before posting!

kulmetehan

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the tip. I already have that one. But it ranks per article or per page etc. As I'm using DMS I also have content in text boxes and media boxes. The Yoas plug-in doesn't read these, for as far as I know. Is the content in these sections also taken in bij Google Bots?

kulmetehan

Thanks!

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• mtaus
      By mtaus+
      How can I remove the Search function from NavPro?
    • tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Hello,
      We are working on a site and the customers are complaining that the site loads too slowly. They contacted their host who mentioned that the Java Script is all loading at the beginning. Is it possible to delay the load of the less important Java Script until after the initial load to speed up the site? The goal is to load the page faster by minimizing the initial javascript calls.
      Are there any preferred plugins that you would recommend or does this end up causing excessive problems with plugins, etc.?
      Thanks for the help!
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      It seems like the H1 tag in the Pagelines 5 framework is missing the entry-title tag. Google Search Console complains about that and it seems like it needs to be fixed in the theme. Based on another thread, this looks like a known issue but I haven't seen any updates from the framework team.
      Any indication of what the status on this issue is?
      The site in question that I have that issue with is michaelkummer.com.
      Thanks
      Michael