Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markland

How do I install plugins/themes/etc -- store button not on toolbar

markland

I just switched to DMS, and am having numerous issues and slowly making my way through forums to see where solutions are and when I'm truly stuck.

Right now, I can't find an icon for the Pagelines store, where different themes and plugins I purchased are supposed to be installed from... uploading through WP Dashboard brings up errors that no plug in exists.

Attached is a screenshot of my toolbar -- photos from Pagelines documentation currently shows some different options.

2659393-xf1b.JPG

fliptheu

Go to the +Add To Page and on the sidebar is a CTA called 'Get More Sections'. Magic.

fliptheu

"Finding beauty one picture and one pixel at a time."

http://www.fliptheu.com

markland

That just brings me to the Pagelines sites, where I can purchase/download the files, but not install directly.

markland

BTW - these plugins won't upload via Wordpress uploader - error message says no valid plug ins found:

Viewer_v1.0.1.zip PrettyPhoto_v1.0.1.zip

James B

Viewer and pretty photo are themes not plugins. They'll need to be uploaded via appearance>themes from the wp admin area.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

markland

Got it. Also needed to unzip both and then upload zips inside.

Consider this resolved!

Thanks!

Danny

Thanks for informing us your issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!