Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RockawayCivic

DMS Nightmare

RockawayCivic    0
RockawayCivic

I updated to DMS when launched back in July - since then I have had nothing but headaches.  Learning the new system... working with little or no direction in terms of tutorials and added cost with extensions.  While I am not as savvy as some of the users I managed to work myself through the original pagelines.  For a newbie who looked for an easy drag & drop solution to assist in my community efforts DMS does not live up to the hype you promoted it to be.

I have done the numerous steps to put together a default page design that even when selected does not work with each page.  For a product that your said would be good for any user it clearly is not.

Still trying to make things look at least acceptable because limited funds & have already paid for this product.

Themes are expensive & where are the credits for extensions previously purchased??

SSSSooooo disappointed.

Andrew    201
Andrew

Sorry to hear about your frustration, although i realize you're venting here.. i can tell you that all your problems have solutions, we just need to know about them...

There are some free themes and lots more on the way, remember DMS is a brand new paradigm and its going to evolve rapidly.

This means things will get easier, more robust and faster. I.e. You're in good hands here.

tl;dr - what's the main issue you need help with?

RockawayCivic    0
RockawayCivic

will sit down this evening & catalogue them so that hopefully you can assist.

Danny    1,327
Danny

OK, keep us posted.

Please search our forums, before posting!