Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

funkyman

Mobile Menu - Pretty Photo theme

funkyman

After the normal menu, some pages + rss is added to the mobile menu ...

How do I remove them ?

An upfront thanks to all of you in here - amazing support ;-)

James B

Hi there, try the following css.

.social-menu {display:none;}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

funkyman

Hmm ... not working and it displays pages that are Parent menus (95.122.28.2) test site ... this is only in the mobile menu!

This was not an issue with the default DMS theme (maybe I should switch back :-)

Danny

Hi,

I am not entirely sure what it is you're referring to, can you provide a link to the site in question, as the IP you left in your post isn't working.

Also, if you're referring to the Mobile Menu with the RSS icon and wish to remove them, James suggestion should work - http://d.pr/i/kRRt

Also, the mobile menu is configured exactly the same as it is in DMS, you configure the mobile menu by going to DMS Toolbar > Settings > Layout & Nav and selecting your menu for Primary and Secondary.

Please search our forums, before posting!

funkyman

sorry ... about the typo in the ip: 95.128.28.2

Danny

The code works - http://d.pr/i/Q2kW

Therefore, you most likely haven't added it to the correct location, where about did you add James code ?

funkyman

The code works :-) but doesn't remove the extra menu items - they appear after the end of the Primary menu ?

But only in the mobile menu ...

James B

Hello, in global options>layout and nav check what you have selected in the 'secondary nav' drop down. This is what populates the mobile menu - http://screencast.com/t/vytsjeBmHJC

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

funkyman

Both primary and secondary are set to Menu 1 ... ?

Danny

Both the Primary and Secondary are used for the mobile menu. The idea is that the Primary is used for main menu links and the Secondary is used for sub menu items.