Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laka74

Activating DMS Pro

laka74

Dear support,

I've moved to a new host/provider and started from scratch with my DMS pro site (www.der3raum.com),

but when I try to activate my pro account it says :

Exceeded maximum number of activations

Any help on what to do ?

Best regards

Lasse

Danny

HI,

Have you deactivated you account details on the previous domain ?

If not, please contact our helpdesk and they will be able to assist you. hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!

laka74

Thanks Danny - I will contact the helpdesk.

Best

Lasse

James B

Hi Lasse, this has been actioned. Please retry you key again on the new site.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

viewgoo

I'm having the same issue but with creating a new site. Do I need a pro subscription for each site I create?

James B

Hi there, we've dealt with this via email since but just to clarify for anyone else who searches the thread. You get so many activations per subscription.

Pro - 1 site

Business - 6 sites

Developer - Unlimited.

If you exceed activations, you can deactivate some sites to free the key and then insert on a new site or upgrade to a higher plan.

If you need to deactivate some of the sites which have been previously assigned to your activation key remotely (if you've deleted the site for example and can't get into the DMS control panel), go to www.pagelines.com/my-account and click on the my membership tab, then click to view the order. Inside the order you will see a drop down menu with the urls your site has registered against it, use the toggle option to turn the activation key off on the required url.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B