Sign in to follow this  
tsays

carousel+NextGen Gallery

tsays

Ok. I am sorry if I am dense here. Maybe I just need the step x step instructions. I have 8 images in a NextGen Gallery. I'd like to add them to a page with the Carousel Template. It seems when I add the gallery to the posting, nothing happens. Help. Be easy on me, apparently this above my paygrade.

Andrew

We'll help Tara! So have you selected NextGen gallery as the 'carousel mode' and added the ID (the gallery number) you want to use for the carousel? Are you getting any warnings? What is the carousel showing you?

tsays

Andy - Thank you so much for your help. Sometimes the obvious blows right past me. Anyway - Here's what I've done: I have "linked" the gallery to the page within NextGen I have the gallery ID, do I put that in the body of the page? Won't the gallery just appear in the posting rather than the header? When I went to "insert" the gallery, it just wants me to do individual photos within the post. Here's a link to the page: http://styrophobia.akamai-marketing.com/distributors/aboutstyrophobia-products/plant-fiber/

bryan-hadaway

Hi Tara, if you could provide screenshots of your NextGen/Carousel settings we can make sure you have everything set right. Thanks, Bryan

tsays

Hi Bryan - I'm not sure what exactly you needed pix of, so sorry if I have too many here or the wrong ones. Here's the link: jBNmo.png

tsays

Ok! Now we get to the nitty gritty. I see the space where that option would be, but nothing is appearing. I've attached a screen shot. wmBSd.png We're getting closer! Thanks guys!

tsays

Any update on what I might be doing wrong here?

cmunns

AH! Now I see your confusion. This was a bug I created for a brief time, however it was fixes some time ago with an update. Make sure you have the latest version of EcoPro

tsays

Hi CMunns - what is the latest version? Also, this is the second time this has happened to me with an updated version - is there anyway you could let us know when you update?

cmunns

Yes we'll put something in place in the future. In Launchpad you should check the changelog for latest version. (1.3.5)