This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revolution slider render issue

2 posts in this topic

I have a site and I have two sliders set on the page - previews fine in chrome... when I publish and view from either safari or firefox or when not logged in then the second slider doesn't appear... just is white...

running your latest version of DMS & WP 3.7.1.

Advice would be great

You have a JS error in your console, can you try disabling all active plugins except for DMS Pro Tools and remove all custom scripts and see if this resolves your issue.

I have just setup a RevSlider section on my test site and added 3 slides all images and slides work as intended.

I also, viewed your site in Safari, FF and Chrome and all your slides work perfectly.

• Similar Content

• Rev Slider not letting me add more slides
      By davidcosgrove+
      I'm trying to add another slide to the home page slider here -
      I add it, then hit "Publish" but it is not working.  There are only 5 slides no idea why it suddenly won't let me add more slides.
      Thanks for your help.
    • No Icons for Quick Slider, Rev Slider, Revolution slider
      By onlinedesigns4u
      Hi Guys, 
      I noticed this a while back but thought it happened back when there was security issues with the wordpress plugin revolution slider and thats why they disappeared, but thinking i was wrong now as mine are the DMS versions.
      Basically, my front end editor is missing the icons for;
      • Rev Slider
      • Revolution Slider
      • Quick Slider

What i've also noticed is a difference in how the menu tabs on the left hand side of the front end editor have changed. They were not styled like this before. Its like the css is off or something isnt quite right with the install somehow, somewhere.
      Even though the icons are missing for the slider sections. I can still drag them onto my pages and configure them, to a certain degree anyway.
      I tried adding the revolution slider to a page yesterday. But it wasnt responding to the way i had configured it. I choose a slide set for it to use and it took no notice. It just used every slide and every caption regardless.
      Leaving the revolution slider behind i took a look at the rev slider. Adding the correct images is fine. But i don't get any captions showing when i set them? Tried a few different options but nothing.
      Id like to know if my pagelines DMS 2 install is corrupt in anyway? Does anyone else's front end editor look the same as mine? Is anyone else missing the icons for the sliders and have no padding-right for the menu items?
      Is anyone using any of the sliders at the moment without issues?
      Im using the child theme 'Sophistique" which uses the revolution slider on the homepage. It works fine and its configured the way i want it using thh slide sets ive choosen so dont understand why it would be working inside the website.
      Any advice or help is appreciated. Thank for your time guys. Ben
    • Revolution Slider Update Message from Google WMT
      By jpdoty
      I was wondering what the best approach for updating my Revolution Slider would be, as I received the attached message about security holes in revslider 3.0 from Google.
      Thank you for your time and consideration!
      My site URL is,
      The page with a current issue is Could switching to the quickslider resolve this issue?
      Thanks again.
    • Revolution Slider Manually?
      By stephen2+
      Is it possible to hand code the RevSlider info instead of using the Slider Configuration Panel? Either by pasting the information into the "Slider Extras" panel or elsewhere? 
      Here is the issue, The RevSlider slider doesn't include ALT attributes for the slider images and when doing an SEO page analysis the images show up as missing ALT tags. Hand coding will allow me to add an ALT tag. 
      Or is there a way to add ALT info for the slider images?
      Morningside Recovery - Slider is on the homepage 
      Image SEO Tool:
      You can view the missing ALT info 
    • Revolution slider in the flatten theme
      By RiverRat
      Hi the Flatten theme slider on the landing page is not working in mobile view. How do I fix that? Also is it loading properly?