Sign in to follow this  
cornelis

Navigation bar (drop down link issues)

cornelis

Hi there! I'm looking for hours to solve a problem, but can't solve it. On the PlatformPro demo page http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/ you'll find in the top navigation bar the button 'More'. There is no way I can duplicate that button in the same way as it is done in the demo page. What I did: I have created a page that I called 'More' and via a 301 redirect plugin I directed it to the 'Forms'-page. But... since there is NO sub navigation visible in the demo page when you click on the 'More' button, this is obviously created different. How did you guys do that? So: how can I create a button which is not a page and redirect towards other pages in the navigation bar? Hope someone can help me. Thanks, Cornelis PS: Also, on the same page you see that on the 'Templates'-button (Navigation bar) there is NO 'Drop Down Navigation' while at the 'Layouts'-button you DO see a 'Drop Down Navigation'. How can you set this individually for a button?

bryan-hadaway

This needs to be done via: Appearance > Menus You'll need to recreate your menu from scratch, but it's worth it because you'll then have complete control over it. This way, you'll be able to create custom tabs, either linking to any URL you want without have to create a page or use directs or use # instead of a URL if you don't want it linked. Thanks, Bryan

cornelis

Hi Bryan, Thanks for your answer! This really helped. I found out that I forgot to drag and drop the boxes in the menu to the right to change the level in the menu. So the drop down is fixed. Thanks! Cornelis