Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

onlyamd4000

iBox image description popup

onlyamd4000

When hovering over the image icon a big white box appears.  Don't remember seeing this in the old version.  Any advice?

ibox.png

greenfly

onlyamd4000

Do you have a link to your site so we can take a look?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Danny

Hi,

I recommend you disable all active plugins except for DMS Pro Tools and remove any custom scripts you have added. As I am unable to recreate the issue. I have just added the iBox section to my template, configured it to use images and when I hover over one of the images, no such box appears.

Also, how have you added the URL for the link ?

As I have this in my code - http://d.pr/i/kqfU

Where as you have this - http://d.pr/i/AcQa

Please search our forums, before posting!

onlyamd4000

It was a plugin called "Open in new window" causing the issue.  I disabled this plugin and all is well.  Thank you for your help.

greenfly

Thank you for letting us know 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"