Sign in to follow this  
seacurrent

Tweetmeme tweet-button

seacurrent    0
seacurrent

Hi, Need help. My Tweetmeme tweet-button doesn't show up on the homepage. Works perfectly on blogposts. The checkbox (Display the button on the front page (home) ) in the settings is checked. I run the PlatformPro at http://fredriksjostrom.com What is wrong. What did I missed? Thanks, Fredrik

Andrew    201
Andrew

Probably a setting or function of the plugin not Platform, did you check with the plugin provider on this? If its an issue with the theme; we will fix it for you...

seacurrent    0
seacurrent

I have checked with them. It worked perfectly with my prev. theme I had. (Genesis from Studiopress)

cmunns    16
cmunns

Looks like you got this working. Bump the topic if I am mistaken.

seacurrent    0
seacurrent

I figured it out that the checkbox for Posts/Blog Page needs to be checked under the 'Full Post Content (Blog Mode and Full-Width Posts Only)' in Settings for Blog and Posts. And Posts/Blog Page needs to be unchecked under the Post Excerpt or Summary Handling. That brings me to another question... But what happened if I have a very long blogpost. Is it possible to have a shorter version and a read more link on the homepage?

Andrew    201
Andrew

Yes, you should be able to do this with WordPress' `` tag. Look for it in the admin when creating posts.

cmunns    16
cmunns

For some reason it does that when overflow:hidden is applied and a anchor link is placed. You can fix it by applying `body .hentry {overflow:none;}` in you custom css area.

seacurrent    0
seacurrent

No sorry, applying that didn't solved the problem...