Sign in to follow this  
pgillardtransassoccom

Whitehouse Pro Feature Page - Standard

pgillardtransassoccom

In looking at this site http://www.innov8consulting.com.au/ (the link previously provided by another user on this forum), I had a couple of questions: 1. How do you omit the sidebar that automatically appears when you select the 'Feature Page - Standard" template? 2. How do you omit the page title (i.e., below the feature boxes) and its borders? Thanks for looking into this.

pgillardtransassoccom

Follow-up - I adjusted the Custom CSS to take care of my second question above. I would appreciate your advice on question 1. Thank you.

bryan-hadaway

`.page-template-page-feature-stdpage-php #sidebar{display:none}` Thanks, Bryan

pgillardtransassoccom

Hmmm - that did not have the desired effect.

cmunns

Is there not a fullwidth feature page template? or one without the page content? Also, there should have been an option to hide the page title on pages, but I'm glad you got the CSS juice going. :)

pgillardtransassoccom

Thanks Adam. It's a pleasure and a learning experience working with your themes. I resolved the sidebar question using Bryan's response plus a page width definition ".page-template-page-feature-php #maincontent...".

abusiness

I have this same issue but I am still unclear how to fix it? I am using feature page - standard from the newest whitehouse pro, and the page throws in a regular full page with sidebar. This has never happened before on any of the pagelines themes when I use the feature page standard or default. I want the extra standard page removed, this is a broken template if you ask me.