Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suecockburn

DMS Loading stuck most and not loading

suecockburn

I am a Pro user but the system is not allowing me to ask this question in the Pro forum (even though I am signed in) ... it's telling me I need to login or set up an account (something along those lines).

I'm having problems with the DMS loading. It's only been a problem in the past few days and sometimes the home page will load but none of the others. Sporadically they may load but when I make changes they don't take. It seems to stay in a continual state of buffering.

The web address is CultusLakeChristmas.ca

Danny

Hi,

If you're having difficulty logging in, then you will need to logout of the forums, make sure to clear your browsers history, cookies and cache and then login to http://www.pagelines.com/my-account

This should sync your accounts, as long as they both share the same email address. If this isn't the case, then you will need to contact our helpdesk for assistance:

hello at pagelines dot com

If you have issues with DMS loading or loading sporadically, it may be related to plugins, scripts or even changes to your server configuration. Can you try disabling all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue. If it doesn't do the same for your custom scripts and CSS remove them temporarily and check to see if this resolves your issue.

If you still encounter the issue, reply here and we can take a closer look.

Please search our forums, before posting!