Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian

Paeglines PRO plugin cache and Woocommerce

Brian
Hello, is there anyway to ignore the woocommerce pages that can't be cached for it to work when PL Pro Tools with cache enabled is activated? When activated, the shopping cart will not update nor checkout. I know W3 Total Cache has solved this and I was wondering what needs to be done for it to PL Pro Tools to work as well? Thank you.

Rob

Hi Brennum

If you have W3 Total Cache, you could deactivate the caching option in DMS Pro Tools and see if that resolves the issue.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Brian
Hey Rob, that does work but I wanted to see if it was possible to have pro tools' cache to work as well and possibly in place of W3TC.

Rob

I don't think our cache was intended to replace a full-fledged plugin.  However, if you used it together with a CDN account, you could probably replace the plugin. The CDN would off-set the scripts, images and other components to ensure they load faster.  Then the cache is a simpler, lighter issue.

Meanwhile, I'm glad that worked.

Ultimately, I think having two caches activated can cause a clash and thus more problems than they should resolve individually.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur