Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code Glow Not Working in v1.1.1 and WP3.7.1

James Giroux+    2
James Giroux

Hey Evan,

I did a fresh install of PageLines today.  Before updating to the latest version of DMS I updated Code Glow.  When I go to the options panel for CG, this is what I see: http://cl.ly/image/0l3k0h3Y1e1b.  I've seen this a lot with installations of code glow that were existing before dms 1.1.  When I upgrade the plugin and then try to access the options panel, I get three tabs in the top left corner and nothing displaying on the actual page.  This time around, the error messages showed up.

Just thought I'd pass it along to you.  

Thanks,

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

evan    0
evan

Thanks, James Giroux.

The latest version of CG was compatible with 1.1, but then 1.1.1 quickly introduced a change that re-broke a few of my extensions that use the old admin panel.  I'm hoping that 1.1.2 will resolve things, otherwise, I will need to rewrite things.

For anyone just tuning in, you can follow my product update stream on twitter: @aaemnnosttv_ext for the latest updates about new product updates/issues/fixes/etc.

James Giroux+    2
James Giroux

Hey Evan.  No worries.  Thanks for following up.  This is one of my favorite and most used plugins.  :-)

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

Just following up here - the latest version (currently 1.2.5) is compatible with the latest versions of DMS.

James Giroux+    2
James Giroux

Thanks Evan!  It's been working great.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

• Similar Content

• ssgro66
      By ssgro66
      I am having a problem with the Code Glow plugin. The syntax styling is not working in either the Wordpress Posts/Pages of DMS Custom CSS editors. I am using Wordpress version 3.8.1 and have the latest DMS version as well. I tried refreshing the pages. Logging off and back on and neither worked. I am admin user and can enter code, its just not "code glowed".  I tried looking at the previous posts but didn't find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Steve
      By Guest
      Hey Evan,

So, I've got a fresh install of 1.0.2 and for some reason the code glow settings won't take.  I'm not sure if this is related to the plugin or my setup but I've not had problems with it in the past.  When I upgrade a previous version it seems to work but on this fresh install it seems to have issues.  Just thought I'd let you know.  

Cheers,

James.