Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inbound Horizons Inc.

Getting Legacy Sections On DMS

Inbound Horizons Inc.

I did not see this question when doing a quick search on the forum, although I am sure it is in many people's minds. I was a happy Pagelines customer until starting to use DMS on a new project, and being unable to port over any old sections to the DMS framework. I saw James article on it here: http://usingpagelines.com/get-legacy-framework-sections-pagelines-dms/ but his download link does not work, at least on my end. If there actually is a plugin for legacy sections to work on the new DMS and someone has a link to the file that works, please let me know, my project is at a standstill for want of some functionality in the legacy sections that is not present in the somewhat slim selection of new DMS sections. 

James B

Hi there,

Unfortunately the legacy sections plugin that was on James G's site won't work with the latest version of DMS as all legacy code has now been removed as of 1.1.1

Unfortunately updated versions of these sections haven't been made available at the current time, but due to the flexibility of DMS you'll probably be able to replicate some of the previous features. What items in particular were you looking for?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B