Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

motionltd

Rev Slider on one page but not others

motionltd

Hi there, I'm really struggling to get the REV slider to appear only on the home page. I have made the home page static, and applied the REV slider to that template. Then created separate templates for other pages and removed the REV slider for those. But it seems to only let me have the REV slider on all pages or none.

Please help, have to get this site live tomorrow!

Also, at one point all the images in the slides just removed themselves.

Ben

motionltd.com

motionltd

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated guys!

Ben

motionltd.com

James B

Hi there, are you making sure the slider is placed in the template area of the page, not the header, footer etc. Those area's are global.

If you have the slider in the template area on a page you create, go to templates and save it as a new template, don't update the current template configuration otherwise it will override all the pages using that template.

If you have any screenshots or a videocast showing what happens if this persists, please paste in so we can see it live :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

motionltd

Hi James, you are right, thats what I was doing, it was in the header. All sorted now, thanks for your response.

Cheers

Ben

Ben

motionltd.com

Danny

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!