Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tpldrew

Better iBoxes Horizontal Alignment with Links

tpldrew    0
tpldrew

Good day,

I'm using Better iBoxes and have noticed some bizarre behavior. If I create a better ibox without a link, the text aligns itself in line with the title (when choosing the icon/image at left.)

However, when I add a link to the same better i-box, the alignment for the text falls under the icon.

See attached

Can you please help me fix the linked i-boxes?

tpldrew    0
tpldrew

Thanks! Appreciate the rapid response!

- Andrew

• Similar Content

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      I have been unsuccessfully trying to get my 3-column widgetized footer aligned centered. The widget section itself is aligned left because the alignment appears to be controller the widget's content only. The container that contains the widget section is aligned centered. I have chosen a 3 column layout and I added 3 widgets, assuming they would be aligned centered.
      Any idea of what I may be doing wrong?
      The page is question is: http://www.michaelkummer.com
      Thanks
      Michael
    • Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      Problem: Full Screen Revslider content runs off the screen on mobile devices (particularly calls to action buttons).  I've used the <br> to break up the text, however the call to action buttons run off the screen.  Therefore without making the fix too technical (and I can see some VERY technical resolutions on here) my client just wants to simple centre justify the text when being viewed on a mobile device.  
      Any ideas on how best to achieve this in a simple, non too technical way?
      Thanks very much in advance

• saur0
      By saur0+
      Hi, I have managed to change the size of the navbar logo to 75px, but I now want to change the size of the font on the menu (20px) and align the menu vertically to the bottom (so it is in line with the bottom of the logo image). I've been playing around with the CSS but can't seem to get it right, if anyone could give me some pointers it would be much appreciated. 
      The site is feltonssolicitors.co.uk if you want to take a look at the source. 
      Thanks, 

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      - { border-radius: 25%; width: 150px; height: 150px; }   im looking to do this on pictures used in Better iBoxes ^   please can you tell me the selector or how i can make this happen please, thanks