Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dwhoban

Media Box Min Height issue

dwhoban

Hi guys, 

I have added a media box to this page and the height is limiting to 30px as soon as I add an image. 

I can obviously change the min-height value via the edit screen but the image is not scaling appropriately when I do.

Can you please have a look?

Thanks,

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of your Media Box settings, as I have just this moment added the link for that placeholdit image and have no such issue.

http://d.pr/i/nITX

Please search our forums, before posting!

dwhoban

I have tried resetting the cache just before publishing.  I have using the image I want to put there and get the same problem.  This is occurring across the site with all Media Boxes.

Thanks,

James B

Do you have any css on the site which affects the img tag? Any plugins which are using the img tag and adding their own css, next gen etc?

If you have a link to the live site we can look at we'll see what's happening in the source code for you.

I've just tested the media box section and I'm unable to replicate unfortunately.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

dwhoban

New Question how do I delete an insanely stupid question when I am clearly putting something in the wrong spot?  :thumbsd:

Danny

hehe so is the issue now resolved ?

What was the problem ?

Please search our forums, before posting!