Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmad

Share Bar - Mobile Issue?

jmad

When using the Share Bar the Google+1 disappears on mobile.  Is this the expected behavior?

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to your site please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

jmad

scramblers-schemers.com

jmad

Hmm.  Not getting the google plus on mobile for me.  

James B

Hi there, I'm seeing the same as Danny, which mobile are you using and which browser so we can try replicate. I'm on an iphone IOS 6

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Danny

jmad - My image is taken from iphone 5 running ios7, just checked my iphone 5S and my Girlfriends iphone 5C both running ios7 and the google + social share button is displaying correctly on all devices.

Not sure as to why your isn't, made a connection issue with your phone Wi-FI ? Have you tried someone else phone on a different network ?

jmad

It's showing on mine now as well!?  Hmmm.  I wonder if this could be server/host related as it seems Post Pins problem might be?  Anyway, thanks.

Danny

It could well be a routing issue, I have had something similar in the past where my ISP was having a connection issue to twitter and no twitter share buttons were appearing on sites.