Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clairewright11

Better iBoxes

clairewright11+    0
clairewright11

Please could you advise how I would customize to make the green circles square?  I am using sqaure images but appear round as shown here?

http://www.identweb.com/evolve/

Thanks in advance,

\claire

clairewright11+    0
clairewright11

Many thanks for swift response ahansson89 :)

clairewright11+    0
clairewright11

Is it possible to keep the hover over when using an image?  I noticed the option disappeared when I changed it from font??

clairewright11+    0
clairewright11
...makes me very sad :(

• Similar Content

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey there,

I am working on BentleyRolling.com. I used grams on MoonbodySoul.com and all the images are cropped to a square, whether they are square or 4:5 when posted on instagram, they still get cropped to a square. This looks way better than some being squares and some being 4:5. Did something change since I designed MoonBodySoul.com with Platform5? Can you help me crop all images to a square on BentleyRolling.com 

All the best,

Bentley
    • Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      Morning.

I've purchased your Out of the MediaBox plugin which is great, however is there an easy way of setting the font size in the headings without going through masses of customization?  Would be great as a drop down in a future revisions...... but for now, how do I do this?

Thanks very muchy in advance.

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      - { border-radius: 25%; width: 150px; height: 150px; }   im looking to do this on pictures used in Better iBoxes ^   please can you tell me the selector or how i can make this happen please, thanks
    • primetime
      By primetime+
      Hi,

How do I update the number of boxes per row to 9?

http://travelblogfest.com/free-online-photography-courses-for-beginners/free-lightroom-tutorials/

Thanks,
      Vincent