Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachkriswatkins

DMS Update messed up Pointel Slider

coachkriswatkins

I recently updated the DMS on a site I am working on CoachHemi.com and it has made it where my pointel slider is not visable any longer.  I can see it fine when I am logged in, but when I log out and view the site normal not logged in, the slider does not appear

It has also pushed my side bar I made (using a colum) over far off the right side, it was not like that prior to the update

Danny

Hi,

When I view your site, in the browser console you have an error associated to the plugin, you will need to contact the developer for support.

Please search our forums, before posting!

coachkriswatkins

Thanks Danny, could it now conflict with the DMS update?  Is there a slider that works that will automatically pull the image and post and place them in the slider like pointelle slider does?

Danny

There are a number of sliders in the PageLines store, which you could use. However, if you have purchased that Pointelle slider, then you really should contact the developer of the plugin and ask them to investigate the error.

Please search our forums, before posting!

coachkriswatkins

Danny I have contacted slidervilla about the issue.  Also any idea why my header on the site left that was above the revolutionary slider, and now my sidebar is shifted.....all these things worked prior to the update