Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wendygordon

What about plugins purchased for Framework?

wendygordon

I spent a small fortune on plugins for Frameworks, and now that I have bought DMS i cant seem to find all of the plug ins that i already own:  like image grid.  Am i actually supposed to believe that all those plug ins are now defunct if i continue with DMS?  OUCH!!

Simon

Some authors converted addons to work with dms, some started new ones. In launchpad you can still download any zip you previously bought.

DMS is a totally different product, we could not force the addon developers to support two products. Some did, most didnt.

In the case of image-grid i believe it will work with dms and you will find a dms download link in launchpad.

wendygordon

simon, thanks so much.  I do see one developer did make a version for DMS. pity though not all did.  It is kind of hard to be motivated to pay for the same thing twice!

Simon

If there is a dms only version of something you bought for framework, PM me and i'll add it to your account as yes you have already paid the developer for that product.

wendygordon

Hey Simon, 

Thanks so much.

So far, the only one I see is business branding and i was able to download a dms version. 

W