Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toddlo

Where do the title and tagline appear?

toddlo    3
toddlo

I think that dms is a very interesting approach, however, my title and tagline are not showing up and I find no reference to this problem in forums or documentation. What am I missing? The site to which I am referring is at http://business.toddlohenry.com

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Usually whenever, you add a logo image, this replaces the Site Name and Tagline. If you wish to have both, you can create your own Branding area using different sections. See the tutorial here for assistance.

http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/creating-a-branding-area

So instead of using a MediaBox on the instructions above, you can replace the image with HTML and add your sites name and tagline.

Please search our forums, before posting!

toddlo    3
toddlo

Thanks. Starting to get the hang of it. Considering how many people will want to do this, I think it should be a little easier but I appreciate the help...

• Similar Content

• Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• wbeddoe
      By wbeddoe
      Greetings,

Looking to be able to change the font of the Standard Title text in the Header/Highlight section.

See screen shot

Also, if I leave Highlight Header text and Highlight Subheader text blank, I get default text "Here's to the crazy ones..." appearing so I have to put a single space in the header and subheader text boxes to make that go away.

Thoughts?
    • ssgro66
      By ssgro66
      Is there a way to have a second fixed section that isn't a sitewide element? I would like to have the site's section titles like "Portfolio" or "About Us" remain at the top of the page while scrolling. I would need this section to have the capability of changing text depending on the section of the site its on.
    • hottheo
      By hottheo
      Ahoy 

I would like to have my flipper page titles on top and centered above my images. 
      Any suggestions?

- the bipedal Chimp clone
    • rcpessemier
      By rcpessemier
      How do I change the font size of a post title (entry-title I think)? I have been trying to do this for hours and can't seem to come across anything that works.