Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tranthienkinh

Big problem with Color Control

tranthienkinh    5
tranthienkinh

Hi everyone,

When I change colors in Color Control, it doesn't affect on my website: loanbaotinmung.net.

Could anyone help me, please?

Thank a lot

• Like 1

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI,

What are you changing and what do you want it to achieve ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

tranthienkinh    5
tranthienkinh

Thank you for your concern Danny,

I know the reason: It conflics with plugin W3 Total Cache. When I turn off W3 Total Cache, it works.

Have a good day!

Danny    1,327
Danny
Thanks for informing us that the issue has been resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Idesignher
      By Idesignher
      I think I'm experiencing a glitch.
      In my site options global settings under color control I am applying white #FFFFFF to the body background, page background and content background. I have also uploaded a gradient background image. Yet, when I save and preview my site all I see is my text directly on the background image and the white background that I selected is not there. Yesterday the white background was there, and it seemed to have disappeared when I installed the Facebook plugin, so I deleted the Facebook plugin to see if it would appear again, to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

http://www.poppinbottlesandbrushes.com
    • lboogy
      By lboogy
      In the body of some of my special pages (Galleries, BuddyPress groups, etc.) the actual verbiage comes out grey. THis doesn't show up well against an aqua background. when I try to change the color on the color control panel I cannot find that grey color. I can change headers, primary text and links on regular pages but not the special pages.

Help