Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DonRicardoRVM

I am very angry with the continous actualizatios.

DonRicardoRVM+    5
DonRicardoRVM

Please, we paid for DMS, when you publish new versions must be fine tested. I am very angry.

Now, the pages do not show the titles, (I marked it in the editor) and the spanish translation is bad an confuse, and more, and more, and more, and when you publish new versions, there are new errors. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47yaibz94ck8bz7/Captura-de-pantalla-2013-10-26-a-la%28s%29-13.14.49.png

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

Rob    547
Rob

Buenos dias DonRicardo,

Many apologies for the errors you're experiencing.  DMS is a relatively new system, and many people are pointing out new issues that need solutions.  We're trying very hard to provide solutions to these issues, which is why we release new products.  I assure you they are tested.

However, even with our testing, it is impossible to test every individual website's configuration. The combinations of plugins, versions, et cetera can cause DMS or any system to show problems.

I am not sure if the page title issue is due to the setting being global or local  or caused by another issue.  I have page titles set on my site and they're displaying perfectly in DMS 1.1.1 with WP 3.7.  

Could you deactivate the plugins to see if the issue resolves, or, check to see if your setting for them is Global or Local?   I don't know why the translation's not working.

Many thanks for your kind patience.

• Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

DonRicardoRVM+    5
DonRicardoRVM

Sorry. I have been impertinent, but I have a lot of problems than i haven´t in 1.1.

Ricardo Royo-Villanova

Agítalo 3.0

Rob    547
Rob

I can understand your frustrations.  Please tell us which problems you're having, specifically, and we'll try to fix them for you.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• rosita07
      By rosita07+
       I am unable to manage the front end of my site. What should I do? I dont even see a place to enter the license. Please help.
    • canadvo
      By canadvo
      Hi there,
      I'm evaluating our site and ran it through the W3C CSS Validator. I'll preface this by saying that I have a lot of custom CSS on the site, and it's separately been validated 100%, so custom code is definitely not the issue here (if there is an issue).
      On the W3C Validator, there are a lot of errors that came back on the compiled Core Pagelines CSS. Most of them seem to do with various CSS "hacks" like adding "\9" for IE or the non-existent zoom property. But I'm also seeing what looks to be some missing parentheses and perhaps other formatting errors. Since this is compiled, and is essentially on one line of text, I have no idea where most of this code is coming from. Could someone have a look at these errors and tell me if we have a problem?
      https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=www.canceradvocacy.org&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=2&vextwarning=&lang=en
      Thank you!
    • tjolin
      By tjolin+
      Hi, I'm working on this website ; www.james-watling.com

And it keeps giving me problems, problems sometimes only viewable on my clients laptop, while it displays fine on mine. 
      Also some crossbrowser related issues. 

- When I make changes (publish), it takes a very long time for the changes to be viewable on my client side.
      - In Chrome the website is completely unviewable, with hanging sections & lag
      - Safari has clipping problems
      - Fonts are different in Firefox

Now my question is basically, if this is mainly code related or it might have to do with the shared hosting? 
      While I reversed checked the website and shows it has over 1000 sites on one server. 

Could someone please take a look on their browser how it is displaying there? While I am going crazy, as well as my client. 

Hope someone can help! 

• Eppi
      By Eppi
      Hi Evan,

I purchased your "Section Switchboard".

Just installed the plugin on my site (www.turbo2web.de) but if I press the save button the following errors are shown:

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 209

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 214

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 214

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 209

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php:209) in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178

Can you please help me soon?

Thank and best regards

Eppi

• dmartgmail
      By dmartgmail
      just tried to reactivate the pagelines dms theme (coming from the new "twenty thirteen" theme) and the backend gave me these error messages:

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLGal::section_template() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_template() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php on line 289

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLMedGal::section_template() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_template() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/twin-shot/section.php on line 396

Strict Standards: Declaration of PLMedGal::section_head() should be compatible with PageLinesSection::section_head() in /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/twin-shot/section.php on line 396

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php:289) in/homepages/7/d19004363/htdocs/wpTest/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 875

Any suggestions ?