Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yummyrec

Post Excerpt Addition?

yummyrec    0
yummyrec

Hi there,

I'm very interested in purchasing the Post Slider DMS plugin, and I gave it a test-drive in your playground.  Thanks for that.

But I'm wondering if it's possible to add a text excerpt below the post title?  I didn't see that option.  I'd like the end-user to be able to read an excerpt of the post.

Thanks.

ahansson89    57
ahansson89

Nope, not right now.

It is already pretty packed in that box and I think it will look bloated if it is implemented.

I though about making it over the image actually, but then I decided not to it.

What do you think?

//Aleks

• Similar Content

• joeyr93
      By joeyr93
      Hello,

I have post slider currently running on one of my sites. On the demo for post slider when you hover over the slider two arrows come in either side so you can visually navigate between posts. On my site, I get nothing but its still detecting a link as the hand appears when hovering over the area. In chrome I see no arrows. In Firefox, however, I see two boxes with the numbers 53 and 54 where something is supposed to be.I have gone through the CSS searching for answers and have found none. Any help would be appreciated thanks
    • radroz
      By radroz
      I need to change the fixed height of the post slider - what's the best way to do this?
    • david84rl
      By david84rl
      Hello, I'd like to change the text "Read More" on the button. What is the best way to do it? Thanks.

• yummyrec
      By yummyrec
      Hi there, is it possible to have the Post Slider show posts from Custom Post Types?  I have posts in custom post types that have shared categories, but they aren't showing up in the slider when I ask the slider to point to one of those categories.

Any customization would be welcome, or tips/tricks.

Thanks!
      Joe