This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pro pricing update broke my pricing!

My pro pricing section got buggered up in the last update. I had each column set up with bullet points in the 'Sub Text' area of each column. It looked great.

Now, that text does not appear. Instead there is placeholder text that I cannot get rid of!

My brand new site just went live and this is KILLING me! This is the fees for my services and I look like a tool.

Please help someone!

the domain is http://www.box9design.ca

same here, just waiting for reply.  this has happened with the update I think

OK, just recreated this and have reported it on our tracker.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• lazlo
      By lazlo
      Hi - is it possible to get the link URL to open in a new window? If so...how  please?
      many thanks
    • kulmetehan
      By kulmetehan
      First of all... I'm a premium (paying) user but I the system doesn't seem the recognize me. So I wasn't able to open a topic in the other support topic.
      Anyway... This is what i'm facing. Please see screenshot here: 
      What you see here is a pro pricing table. I've set the number of plans to 1. So there's only 1 plan in the entire column. Now I want to place it next to some text. But when I set the column width to 6, the pricing plan also becomes smaller. Even though it's the only plan and it would fit easily in a width of 6 (or 7).
      But unfortunately, rather than it fitting, what you see on the screenshot happens.
      Please help. How can I get the plan to be full width even though I make the column smaller?